Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Course Management Systems

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2003
      Thanks for the info, Fernanda.

      Regarding Course Management Systems, here's another site that I got hold of
      through the Papyrus News newsletter:

      http://www.edtechpost.ca/gems/open_source_cms3.htm

      It includes several products and gives a few notes on each and/or a link to
      a review site. I haven't had the chance to look it over.

      Come to think of it, I'll include it in our Links.

      Have a great week!

      Teresa