Re: Networking 2003 Audio Blog & Thurs, 10/23 session

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2003
      Hi, Michael,

      I had joined your audio blog at Networking Times 2003 and intended to
      join in. This past week has been just totally busy/crazy. I think I
      could have used 48 hours every day. At the moment, I have about 25
      messages to read from your blogging board according to my email list
      of messages. I hope to read them soon. I was happy to hear that the
      blogging board is continuing past the dates of the conference, so I
      may get to contribute yet. However, this next week will be pretty
      busy as well.

      Chris Jones

      P.S. I was glad I got to participate in your session on Thurs., Oct.
      23. It seemed that the first part must have been frustrating for you
      as we often could not hear you well and then you had to reconnect.
      However, your report indicates that your live audience benefitted,
      and that's the important thing. The presentations from Jon Bagley and
      Anne Fox came through fine, but I was glad I had gone through the
      PowerPoint ahead of time. Thanks for another presentation that was
      very well done.

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Michael Coghlan
      <michaelc@c...> wrote:
      > * APOLOGIES FOR ANY CROSS POSTINGS *
      >
      > Dear all,
      >
      > This email is to
      >
      > 1) thank all those who participated in the audio blog of the
      Networking