Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Another Voice Session on Monday, Oct 27th

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2003
      Dear Michael,

      I'm really sorry about these Australian schedules, because they prevent me
      from taking part in events I enjoy, but I'm glad there are always a few
      Webheads available to collaborate.

      Hope you attract some more Webheads! BTW, Michael, you can tell them that
      Daf, MariaJ, Sus and I will be running a six-week 'back to basics' EVOnline
      workshop beginning Jan 26, 2004. It's free, as you know.

      Teresa