NW Session Feedback - audio blog?

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      Me again!

      I forgot to mention that there is an audio blog of the Networking 2003
      conference in LearningTimes so if you would like to do your feedback on my
      session in audio go
      <http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=241723>http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=241723

      Or you might just like to hear a few thoughts about the conference from me
      and other delegates. The audio blog uses a Wimba voice board and they are
      ideal for this task. I love audio blogs!

      - Michael.