Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Webheads EVOnline session

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 7, 2003
      Dearest Rita,

      This is great news!! We indeed would love to have you in our session. We have been hard at work in the planning stage :-)

      We'll keep you posted!

      Hugs,
      Daf

      Rita Zeinstejer <rita@...> wrote:
      Hi, Daf and all,
      Count on me for this workshop, I guess I'll be less constrained by time those days, as I'll be on my summer holidays during Jan and early Febr. And then on, work will also be less demanding.
      All my best to you all,
      Rita

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Dafne <dygonza@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Everybody,
      >
      > Teresa, Susanne, Maria, and I will be delivering one of the TESOL
      EVOnline 2004 free sesions:
      > "Becoming a Webhead: A hands-on workshop on how to use Web
      communication tools for language teaching and learning" from January
      26 to March 6. It is intended for beginners, but we would be very
      happy if active and non-active members of this group join us to help
      newcomers in the process of learning about web tools for language
      teaching and learning. We are planning to have guest speakers for
      each of the six weeks in our session, and most of them will be
      webheads. VAnce will be the special guest of this event. Hopefully,
      our new participants will join our WiA CoP.

      > As soon as TESOL issues the registration procedures, we will let
      you know.

      > bye for now,
      >

      > Daf

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT