Help with webcam

  • aidenyeh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hello, i tried broadcasting my webcam but I think yahoo does not
      support this brand

      I'm using USB Internet Video Camera-VideoCam Epress, and it
      supposedly works well with real player.

      How can I make yahoo instant message recognize my webcam?

      aiden
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
        Come on Sunday noon GMT to Tapped In and we'll try to get it working,

        Vance