TESOL proposal accepted

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Just a quick note to let everyone know: Aiden Yeh's
      and my proposal, "Blended-learning for task-based
      instructional multimedia interactivity" has been
      accepted for presentation at TESOL's 2004 conference
      in Long Beach, California. The preliminary program
      will be published in December so we only know the
      presentation will occur sometime between March 30 -
      April 3. I know everyone's question is: "Can I view
      and participate via webcam :) ?" I don't have that
      answer yet, but we'll keep you posted.
      All the best,
      Arlyn

      =====