cross posted from Aiden

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      All these Webheads groups can be confusing. This was sent to the student EFI webheads group where Aiden is a member (and where I'd replied to her posting), but Dafne and Ismail are in the EVOnline webheads group. So I'm cross posting.

      Chatting with interesting partners can certainly be addictive. It looks like Aiden is ready with her web cam (one in each room of the house) and cool headphone. I can't wait to see and hear.

      Maybe Sunday,

      Vance

      Subject: Re: [efiwebheads] Digest Number 451
      Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:41:01 -0800 (PST)
      From: aiden yeh <aidenyeh@...>
      To: efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com

      Hello Vance. Do you know why my web cam wasn't working after a quick
      installation? It was busted. So I had
      to return it and exchanged for a new one. Now I have a new web cam, two
      as a matter of fact, one for my compu
      in the study room and the other in the living room. I even bought this
      new cool headphone. I already tried
      sending out some still photos of myself with my kids to my family and
      friends.
      Last night, stayed up really late chatting with Dafne and Ismael. My
      husband came to check up on me, he
      didn't say a word though, he just looked at me, then at the clock
      hanging on the wall (it was 3 am) and then
      went back to bed. I got the message, though. I did not have the chance
      to say goodbye to Dafne and Ismael,
      when I came back to turn off the computer they already have left. So, to
      Dafne and Ismale, sorry for leaving
      without goodbyes.
      But it was nice chatting with you guys.
      Aiden