Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Fwd: Re: Wimba for Blackboard

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7, 2003
      Aiden,

      Ever since you sent us the link

      http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/training/blackboard/bb6/bb6manual/bbls_rel6_instructor.pdf

      I haven't been able to access it. I get "Document does not exist". Is
      anybody else having the same problem? If so, Aiden, can you check the URL or
      find out if only university people can get hold of it?

      TIA,

      Teresa

        > The link below was sent to me by Frank (Wimba Twn). It contains BB's
        Instructor's manual and it shows how to navigate the site, how to create
        files, and how to use the control panel. . . It's about 250 pages all in
        all, so you may want to take it slowly-

        > AIDEN
        >

        > >Please download it online.
        >
        >http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/training/blackboard/bb6/bb6manual/bbls_rel6_
        instructor.pdf

        > >Best Regards,
        > >
        > >Frank

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • João Fernandes
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2003
          Hi,

          I found a way to access the file you are lookin for, you just have to write the address dash by dash to get there.
          e.g. http://http://www.wfu.edu/Library/
          then http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/
          then http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/training/blackboard/
          finally you will have access to the file http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/training/blackboard/bb6manual/bbls_rel6_instructor.pdf

          I know we shouldn´t send attachments, but if you wish I can send you the manual, I have got it on my computer.

          Take care,
          /johnnybeja/

          Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:
          Aiden,

          Ever since you sent us the link

          http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/training/blackboard/bb6/bb6manual/bbls_rel6_instructor.pdf

          I haven't been able to access it. I get "Document does not exist". Is
          anybody else having the same problem? If so, Aiden, can you check the URL or
          find out if only university people can get hold of it?

          TIA,

          Teresa

          > The link below was sent to me by Frank (Wimba Twn). It contains BB's
          Instructor's manual and it shows how to navigate the site, how to create
          files, and how to use the control panel. . . It's about 250 pages all in
          all, so you may want to take it slowly-

          > AIDEN
          >

          > >Please download it online.
          >
          >http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/training/blackboard/bb6/bb6manual/bbls_rel6_
          instructor.pdf

          > >Best Regards,
          > >
          > >Frank

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Dafne

            > The link below was sent to me by Frank (Wimba Twn). It contains BB's
            Instructor's manual and it shows how to navigate the site, how to create
            files, and how to use the control panel. . . It's about 250 pages all in
            all, so you may want to take it slowly-

            > AIDEN
            >

            > >Please download it online.
            >
            >http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/training/blackboard/bb6/bb6manual/bbls_rel6_
            instructor.pdf

            > >Best Regards,
            > >
            > >Frank

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 14, 2003
              I think this is the classic long url truncation in email problem.

              To make a long url tiny visit http://www.tinyurl.com

              Then paste in the huge url to get a tiny one like this:

              http://tinyurl.com/nb47

              Does it work?

              Vance

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, João Fernandes
              <johnnybeja@y...> wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > I found a way to access the file you are lookin for, you just have
              to write the address dash by dash to get there.
              > e.g. http://http://www.wfu.edu/Library/
              > then http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/
              > then http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/training/blackboard/
              > finally you will have access to the file
              http://www.wfu.edu/Library/ITC/training/blackboard/bb6manual/bbls_rel6
              _instructor.pdf

              > I know we shouldn´t send attachments, but if you wish I can send
              you the manual, I have got it on my computer.

              > Take care,
              > /johnnybeja/

            • Maria Jordano
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 14, 2003
                Yes Vance,

                What a great idea! :)

                Mar�a

                =====

                Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
                Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
                14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130

                TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

                http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
              • Michael Marzio
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 15, 2003
                  Works like a charm, Vance. Great solution to this recurring problem.