Buth's accident, Aiden's question

  • vstevens emirates
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2003
      First of all BUTH I hope you are ok. Write us and give us an update. We
      are all concerned.

      To Aiden's question, my web space started as free sites, turned into an
      addiction, and are now having to be paid for. At my levels of subscription,
      space is quite meager, and one of my sites is near capacity and must be
      upgraded to feed the addiction. So I'm afraid storing huge voice files in
      my spaces is out of the question. What's needed if we are going to provide
      this service is an institutional host. Learning Times perhaps? Or Alado?

      I did keep a record of the text chat from last week though I'm also short of
      time to put it up online. Would anyone like to help archive these events?
      I'm having to do class prep for start of school which entails a little site
      building so I'm doubtful I'll have time for archiving in the short term.

      I look forward to giving the TR a shot on Sunday. See you then,

      Vance

      > And is there an address for seeing the record of
      > our last week's chat?

      Unfortunately, our meeting last Friday was not recorded. But now
      that I have TR, all voice meetings will be recorded. Now, we've got
      2 sets of files for Sunday meetings, text and voice.

      Vance, are you willing to add/upload the voice files onto one of
      your pages? This may take a lot of space. but let me know if you
      want...what about other webheads? agree? disagree?

      Aiden
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2003

        > To Aiden's question, my web space started as free sites, turned
        into an
        > addiction, and are now having to be paid for.
        ========
        That's alright. I'll see if I can do something about this.

        Aiden