Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Trying out online recorders

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
      Aiden et all,

      Ealier this year Damian wrote:

      "I think it might be better to use Total Recorder

      http://www.HighCriteria.com It is not free but it is not expensive either,
      around $11 if I remember well. I've used it and it is very efficient.
      Configurable for various types of input, software (like audio from an
      instant messenger), cd etc."

      And at http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/TotalRecorder/ it says Total
      Recorder can 'Record Internet Telephony conversations - even full duplex'.
      That means it must be able to record all voices in an online voice chat.

      Damian - were you able to do this? I seem to remember you posting something
      about how to set Total Recorder to record your own voice and the voices of
      others in online voice chat?

      If so Damian, can you post this info again?

      - Michael C.