Thanks, I'M Better Now

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      Thank you Teresa, Mike, Chris, Michael, Daf, Fernanda, Elizabeth,
      Aiden, and all the other Webheads for your kind feelings and
      concern.The other doctor, I saw yesterday, said I have a concussion
      in my coccyx, and not a broken tailbone.Thank god, at least I can
      swim and do some other light activities.Unfortunately, there is no
      cure or treatment for my case and it usually takes weeks to heal.And
      thanks Elizabeth for the advice; a semi-circular pillow is exactly
      what the doctor asked me to use whenever I want to sit down.
      I will try to join you on Sunday to talk to you all, synchronously.
      Yours,
      Buth
      p.s Michael,it wasn't a car accident; I slipped and fell on my back
      while doing some groceries, at a convenient store, on the night I
      arrived in Nice.