Re: Pronunciation software

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
      Daf, Elizabeth and Arlyn,

      Thanks for the tips, links and articles. Very useful, indeed. I like
      the articles, Daf, particularly the one on quick placement test, but
      am not sure if the product is available for individuals, too. The
      pronunciation power looks basic and my students may not find it
      appealing. The auralog caught my attention and sent my inquiry. I'm
      still awaiting response. auralog does not have international
      shipping, but I could always ask my sister in CA to get it for me,
      so it isn't really a problem. I just hope that auralog answers my
      questions quickly so i could make a decision whether to buy or not.

      Aiden

      p.s.

      Has anyone tried quick placement test from oxford?

      a.