Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Article on Speech Recognition

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Sorry Elizabeth, I thought I had included the url. This is it:
      http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/j_soft14.htm#software

      Daf

      Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...> wrote:
      Daf--
      Is there a Web addr for this article or a longer
      citation?
      thanks--Elizabeth

      Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 00:54:54 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Dafne <dygonza@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: Pronunciation software

      Dear Aiden,

      You might be interested in these 2 articles:

      "Speech Recognition Software: Its Possible Impact on
      the Language
      Learning Classroom" by Gina Mikel Petrie