Re: Web-based ESL--BlackBoard--WebCT--other

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      this message came through the CALL-IS Digest--I know
      some of you are familiar with Blackboard and WebCT,
      and I hope you might answer Richard.
      --Elizabeth

      Subject: Web-based ESL
      From: rschreck@...
      Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:32:10 -0400

      I would like to talk with anyone who is using
      Blackboard, WebCT, or any
      other general-purpose LMS to teach academic or
      professional English
      without a face-to-face component. My e-mail is
      rschreck@....

      Many thanks! I hope everyone's summer is going (has
      gone) well.

      Richard Schreck

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com