welcome back, vance!

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
      Hi, Vance!

      Welcome back! I guess by now you and your family have arrived safely
      back in Abu Dhabi. No doubt you had a fabulous vacation and have lots
      to tell and/or project to us at TI next Sunday.

      We did our best while you were away, but nothing compares to when
      you're around!

      Glad to have you back, SuperVance!

      Best, Teresa

    • J. H. Steele
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
        Hey, Vance,

        Weren't you going to conduct a web cam conference from on top of Mt. Kenya?
        Welcome back. Hope you had a pleasant vacation

        John

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
          John & Shun, Teresa, everyone,

          I was wondering why no one tuned in to my web cam conference from the top of Mt. Kenya.

          Thanks for the welcome. It's always nice to be back home.

          Vance [wading through emails]

          Hi, Vance!

          Welcome back! I guess by now you and your family have arrived safely
          back in Abu Dhabi. No doubt you had a fabulous vacation and have lots
          to tell and/or project to us at TI next Sunday.

          We did our best while you were away, but nothing compares to when
          you're around!

          Glad to have you back, SuperVance!

          Best, Teresa

          Hi, all

          Didn't you expect Vance to send us his messages from atop Mr. Kenya?
          Apparently, he did not find any wireless link there.

          Shun

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 17, 2003
            Dear Vance:

            Guess you should be back home by now with your family and ready to join us regularly in cyberspace with your usual stamina.

            Hope you've had an enjoyable trip and will soon find time to tell us about it and prepare a photo show so that, we too, can travel to some of those far away and mysteriously interesting places.

            We have done our best to keep things rolling smoothly during your absence and are all ready for a great start next Monday. But before that we will meet as usual at TI 1 or 2 (or both) on Sunday.

            Welcome back!

            Teresa