Michael's Voice Chat Session

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      This message is dedicated to Michael to thank him for the great
      voice chat sessions, he held, recently, at LT using Wimba chat
      room.I have participated in two sessions and have learned more about
      using voice in the language classroom.I will post more comments on
      Michael's sessions, later, which were part of his participation in
      an online conference by Learning Scope, in Australia.Thanks again
      Michael, appreciate your efforts and well done job.
      Yours,
      Buth