Vance's Students Weblogs

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      Hi Vance and all Webheads,
      I was trying to send my feedback on Vance's http://vance-
      pi.blogspot.com/
      Eventually, I am now, I think this is more than great Vance.Your
      students have done a great job, and I have learned a lot of things
      too.This was a good inspiration Vance helped me to reconsider and
      adjust certain areas of the final project for my students.I like
      your simple way, and I think doing it with them at your c-lab is
      great.Unfortunately, I can do something similar to your method, for
      one class.The other ESP class (for Science students) I teach is a
      one hour class that don't have CALL activities as a
      requirement.Therefore,students have to do most of the CALL
      activities at home or at a c-lab by themselves, and sometimes with
      me online or in my office.This is why I insist that they include
      some of their answers to the CALL activities in their final project,
      using a website or weblog as tools to publish their work.I wonder if
      some other webheads have similar problems.It would be great if we
      can share.
      Regards,
      Buth
      p.s Vance,sorry about the current situation in the Us and Canad. I
      hope you and Dusty have arrived all right.Please send us an email to
      tell us how things are going so far.Take care and good luck.