A New vClass by Ed.Compu

  • Buthaina Alothman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      Hello Webheads,
      I would like to inform you that I was invited by a Learning Times member, Geoffrey, to see his conference room or vClass.The meeting was great, and have created a web-page, summarizing my feedback or comments on Geoff's room.To have a look, please go to the URL: http://alothman-b.tripod.com/compued-geoff.htm
      Moreover, Geoff invited me to explore more features included in his vClass/Conference room.We agreed to meet again today so that I can learn more about his room and would definitely update the page and post it to the list for you all to view.
      Regards,
      Buth
      p.s I'm so glad that I managed to access my yahoo mail, now.I hope this continues until I finish posting all the messages I wanted to send in response to many interesting messages from last week.

      Buthaina Al Othman
      EFL Instructor
      ELU/Science College
      Kuwait University