Sad tragedy - not a hoax

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2003
      Dear Damian,

      the sad story about the death of Mark and Keiko Warschauer's little baby son Mikey was true, not a hoax. This Sunday in Tapped In we talked about it because Vance and Claire are old fiends of Mark and feel shocked. This is the true nightmare of every parent as well as those who feel responsible for the children of others. The poor little boy was by accident left in a hot car for some hours and was found dead. No wonder his poor dad feel responsible for this. It must have been a big decision for the parents to send out the sad message to the mail list, on the other hand, he also announced when the baby was born ten months ago, and many of us have taken a look at the once so happy family album online. Those who decide to go public with their happy private life story, may also be in the spotlight when sad times arrive, and who knows, maybe online friends can help the parents overcome their mourning.

      yours, Sus