Re: Blog on!

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2003
      Hi, Vance,

      I just looked through a few of your student blogs, your website
      detailing your students assignments, and your instructions for making
      a blog. It seems your students quite enjoyed this project and some
      made very impressive blogs, including photos.

      Thanks to the encouragement of you and other WIA bloggers, I'm
      getting more and more interested in trying this out for myself.
      Perhaps we could add a 25th hour to the day just to play with and
      learn on the Internet:-)

      Chris Jones

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Vance Stevens"
      <vstevens@e...> wrote:
      I've just read the postings on blogs and would now like
      > to introduce you to my secondary / high school students in the UAE
      > who have been working on their blogs the past few weeks (they're in
      > summer program in the tertiary institute where I teach). You can
      > meet them here:
      >
      > http://vance-pi.blogspot.com
      > in a
      > class where I assign no homework, a lot of them have been going to
      > the computer lab after hours to work on their blogs. Nice when the
      > foot-vote goes your way!
      >
      > In my class web page (linked from my blog) you can link to their
      > blogs and photos, where available, and you can also see that some
      of
      > the WIA community building techniques carry over nicely to the f2f
      > environment.
      >
      > http://www.homestead.com/prosites-
      vstevens/files/efi/pi/2003summer.htm

      > Vance