Re: [evonline2002_webheads] An ESP

  • Buthaina Othman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi Maria,
      This is wonderful; I've just posted a message.Congratulation and good luck.
      Regards,
      Buth

      Mar�a <maria_jordano@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      Since I have not find a really active forum on ESP, I have decided o
      create on in my own. So, feel free to use it whenever you want. I
      think it also have the option to create sub-foums, but I am not
      sure. If I manage to do it I will add more on ESP for Touris,
      enginering, sciences, or whatever you may suggest...

      http://mariajordano.com/chs-bin/msboard.cgi?ID=esp

      Kind regards,

      Mar�a

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT