An ESP

  • María
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi all,

      Since I have not find a really active forum on ESP, I have decided o
      create on in my own. So, feel free to use it whenever you want. I
      think it also have the option to create sub-foums, but I am not
      sure. If I manage to do it I will add more on ESP for Touris,
      enginering, sciences, or whatever you may suggest...

      http://mariajordano.com/chs-bin/msboard.cgi?ID=esp

      Kind regards,

      María
    • Buthaina Othman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
        Hi Maria,
        This is wonderful; I've just posted a message.Congratulation and good luck.
        Regards,
        Buth

        Mar�a <maria_jordano@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        Since I have not find a really active forum on ESP, I have decided o
        create on in my own. So, feel free to use it whenever you want. I
        think it also have the option to create sub-foums, but I am not
        sure. If I manage to do it I will add more on ESP for Touris,
        enginering, sciences, or whatever you may suggest...

        http://mariajordano.com/chs-bin/msboard.cgi?ID=esp

        Kind regards,

        Mar�a

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT