Re: TESOL pre conference institute

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
      Didn't I announce this to Webheads in Action? It was accepted (of
      course ;-)

      http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/evonline2002/pci2004.htm

      Vance

      a Webhead wrote:

      > Hi, Vance,
      >
      > Did you ever hear anything about the Webheads
      > presenting a TESOL pre-conference institute? You
      > mentioned before that you should hear something by
      > June.
    • Buthaina
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
        Hi Vance,
        Glad that I'm able to post messages and particiapte, now! I read
        your message last week but was not able to write back to you as you
        already know my problem accessing my yahoo e-mail account.
        Regarding the Webheads presenting a TESOL pre-conference institute,
        is it too late for me to sign up, now, to participate with you and
        the other mentioned webheads in this presentation.As you know,I'm
        preparing a joint project with Michael Coghlan, using voice chat
        with my students for next semester of Fall 2003. I have also created
        an online audio lesson, using Advanced MP3/WAV recorder, to be used
        during Fall 2003,as well.You can have a look at this audio lesson at
        the URL:http://alothman-b.tripod.com/car_chatactivity.htm

        Therefore, it would be really great if I can take part in your
        presentation. Kindly, let me know, if this is possible.
        Appreciate your cooperation,
        Best Regards,
        Buth