Re: Creative homepage building and sharing - week 5

  • dygonza
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 25, 2002
      Helo Vitali,
      Thanks for letting us know about your site and about the new Online
      Journal for ESP. I will forward your message to my ESP colleagues in
      Venezuela and here in Valencia. It is good to know about more
      refereed online journals where to publish our research and share our
      classroom practices.
      Best wishes,
      Dafne

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., "Vitali Ashkinzi" <ash@p...> wrote:
      > Dear all,
      >
      > I'm a passive villager, having no time for the present , but...
      >
      > Some of you are certainly involved in the field called English for
      Specific Purposes

      http://ashvital.freeservers.com
      > And naturally I believe it can be interesting for some of you :)
      >
      > Kindest regards,
      > Vitali Ashkinazi
      > Web-based Journal
      > 1st Issue Co-ordinator
      > mailto:ash@p...

    • Vitali Ashkinzi
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 25, 2002
        Thank YOU!
        BTW there is a nice website. I've learned about it just yesterday.
        http://www.geocities.com/tomicvd/index.htm Mirjana and Goran Tomic tomicvd@...
        Zelenika, Montenegro, Yugoslavia

        Best wishes
        Vitali
        Thanks for letting us know about your site and about the new Online
        Journal for ESP.

        we are launching a new
        web-based ESP journal (http://espworld.8m.com draft!) (the venture is
        supported by ELTECS)
        > Honestly, I have my (educational !? ) website created too
        http://ashvital.freeservers.com

      • aidenyeh
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 25, 2002
          Vitali,

          I like the way the photos come up, how can I do the same if i'm using
          yahoo geocities' page builder?

          aiden

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., "Vitali Ashkinzi" <ash@p...> wrote:
          > Thank YOU!
          > BTW there is a nice website. I've learned about it just yesterday.
          > http://www.geocities.com/tomicvd/index.htm Mirjana and Goran Tomic
          tomicvd@c...
          > Zelenika, Montenegro, Yugoslavia
          >
          > Best wishes
          > Vitali
          > Thanks for letting us know about your site and about the new
          Online
          > Journal for ESP.
          >
          > we are launching a new
          > web-based ESP journal (http://espworld.8m.com draft!) (the
          venture is
          > supported by ELTECS)
          > > Honestly, I have my (educational !? ) website created too
          > http://ashvital.freeservers.com

        • vance_stevens
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 28, 2002
            Hi everyone,

            I'm sitting in a cybercafe in Nairobi going through these messages.
            I paused at this one because I'd like to encourage Susanne to send
            the link to the personal html portfolio log.

            I've got one here:
            http://www.vancestevens.com/htmledit.htm

            I'm up to 436 in almost 460messages. So far I've found that Dafne
            has put her web page up and that webheads are sharing info about
            making sites. I'll be interested as I continue reading to see if
            anyone has done that.

            When I get back to Abu Dhabi and reunite with my own computer I'll
            update the EVOnline Webheads pages with the best of the useful info,
            like the link to Dafne's how-to, the Front Page tutorial, and Charles
            Kelly's site below. And others I find as I continue here.

            Nothing much else to do for a couple of hours in Nairobi.

            Vance

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Susanne Nyrop <s.nyrop@g...> wrote:
            > Kelly's well argumented and presented guidelines for design
            > mentioned below are really excellent stuff! I'll link to this site
            > when I get ot the making of my personal HTML portfolio log!
            >

            > >Dear All,
            > >
            > >I think 'Guidelines for Designing a Good Web Site for ESL
            Students' by