Re: [evonline2002_webheads] El desafío de José María DeLorenzis

  • altunar@ibu.edu.tr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2003
      Rita,
      You are a great friend. Thank you for the following brief summary. It is
      interesting to read the comments on equity and ethical issues, cause
      couple of years ago, Turkey's economy was resembled to the one in
      Argentina and people in the field of education kept talking about those
      two issues for Turkey, too. I am still not satisfied with discussing those
      issues as a step for development. What we must emphasise, I think, is a
      consistent decisions either ethical or unethical. Talking about them do
      not help I think! I wonder what others think?
      Arif