El desafío de José María De Lorenzis

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      One of our most venerable Writing Webheads members, José María De Lorenzis, septuagenarian, former secretary of the Ministry of Culture in the government of Argentina, and the first grandparent to join Webheads back in June 1999, has 'published' his treatise on culture on the web and sent us the URL.

      It's called LA ARGENTINA POSIBLE El desafío and it's here:
      http://cablemodem.fibertel.com.ar/desafio/

      It's in Spanish but if you would like to read it in English you can do that. You simply visit http://world.altavista.com/ and type in the URL above, and select your translation from Spanish to English. The page will open with its English translation with all the hyperlinks translated, so that as you click on the links labeled 'following' you can easily read the document in English.

      It would be very interesting if someone who reads Spanish well can glance over this document and send us a brief report of what it's about, as the deeper meaning is not easily discerned from the word for word translation.

      I'm forwarding this to our Webheads in Action friends because many are from South America, including some from Argentina who may find José's views to be of interest.

      All the best,