Re: [evonline2002_webheads] An article on Spyware

  • Maria Jordano
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2003
      Hi!

      If I remember well, I think some of you have been asking for some kind of software to clean the computer from "spyware" and "aware". Here you are a very easy to read article with key links to to it:

      http://www.techlearning.com/content/outlook/itguy/2003/6-26.html

      Mar�a

      Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
      Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
      14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130

      TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

    • Fernanda Rodrigues
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2003
        Hi
        I use Ad-aware...
        you can get it from here:
        http://download.com.com/3000-2094-10045910.html?legacy=cnet

        Fernanda

        On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:21:52 -0700 (PDT)
        Maria Jordano <maria_jordano@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > If I remember well, I think some of you have been asking for some kind of software to clean the computer from "spyware" and "aware". Here you are a very easy to read article with key links to to it:
        >
        > http://www.techlearning.com/content/outlook/itguy/2003/6-26.html
        >
        > María
        >

        > María Jordano de la Torre
        > Avda. Menéndez Pidal, s/n
        > 14071 Córdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130
        >
        > TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

        > For more information:
        >
        > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!

        Fernanda Rodrigues
        Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama
        Setúbal
        http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/essg/escola/default.asp