apologies

  • Nicky Hockly
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2003
      Dear list members,

      Please accept my apologies, and thanks for pointing this out Elisabeth. I'd hate to be responsibe for spam!
      :-)

      Regards,
      Nicky Hockly

      From: Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...>
      Subject: Re: no adverts please!

      Dear Nicky--
      this may be a really good course, but I don't think
      it is appropriate to advertise a non-free or non-share
      course on this group. To me it's just more spam.
      Anyone else have an opinion on this?
      --Elizabeth