interesting articles

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2003
      Dear Webheads,

      I've come across two interesting articles that relate to things of interest to us, as you can see from both titles:

      Learner Support Services for Online Students: Scaffolding for Success - Stacey Ludwig-Hardman and Joanna C. Dunlap (Apr. 2003)
      http://www.irrodl.org/content/v4.1/dunlap.html

      Scaffolding: A model for learner support in an online teaching environment - C. McLoughlin and L. Marshall (2000)
      http://cea.curtin.edu.au/tlf/tlf2000/mcloughlin2.html

      I've included them in our Links section, under Articles. Hope you find them useful.

      See you at TI!

      Teresa

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
        Hi friends!

        Here are links to three interesting articles I read this afternoon.

        Using Native Speakers in Chat >http://llt.msu.edu/vol7num3/tudini/default.html< - Vincenza Tudini

        Flexibility and Interaction at a Distance: A Mixed-Mode Environment for Language Learning >http://llt.msu.edu/vol7num3/strambi/default.html< - Antonella Strambi and Eric Bouvet

        Building Sense of Community at a Distance >http://www.irrodl.org/content/v3.1/rovai.html< - Alfred P. Rovai

        Teresa