Re: no adverts please!

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      Dear Nicky--
      this may be a really good course, but I don't think
      it is appropriate to advertise a non-free or non-share
      course on this group. To me it's just more spam.
      Anyone else have an opinion on this?
      --Elizabeth

      http://www.dudeney.com/consultants-e/courseintro.html

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • glenngo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
        Oops!
        I thought that this course is free and open to all. Delete my name please.
        David glenngo@...