webquests online course

  • Nicky Hockly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Dear Webheads,

      Just to let you know that if anyone is interested in learning how to make and use webquests with your EFL students, we are running a 4-week online course on this, which has just started, and will be running another later in the year. The course is called 'The Internet: Collaborative Tasks and Project Work', and focuses primarily on webquests. Info at:

      http://www.dudeney.com/consultants-e/courseintro.html

      Regards,

      Nicky Hockly and Gavin Dudeney

      consultants-e http://www.dudeney.com/consultants-e/index.asp

      Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:43:37 -0400
      From: BJ Berquist <berquist@...>
      Subject: Re: Webquests

      Bernie Dodge unveiled his new WebQuest Portal
      (http://www.webquest.org/)
      at a discussion in Tapped In on June 24. The portal has a lot of new
      features to help you learn more about using webquests. The transcript
      of
      the discussion will eventually be poste to the archives page at
      www.tappedin.org/transcripts

      Respectfully submitted,
      BJ Berquist
      Associate Educator, TAPPED IN