Real English Unit 12

  • Michael Marzio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 12:25 AM
      Hi dear friends and cousins!

      I just finished the videos for Unit 12, a distinctly cross-cultural
      unit dealing with the question
      "What are the Germans/Italians/French/Americans/British like?"

      Besides these 5 videos there is a sixth video in this unit involving
      an f2f encounter between French and American nationals. This
      video "has a story behind it", like the one we used with Daf, Sus,
      and Elizabeth with USB students in Caracas during the "video chat"
      that Daf organized with much success and very positive student
      reaction.

      My best wishes to all,

      Mike Marzio