Re: iChat

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Devin--
      I just got a nice description of iChat AV from
      Apple--it's on the front page of apple.com this
      week--and it involves the offer of a firewire camera
      with microphone built-in. The advantage is that iChat
      and iSight work with both PC and Mac. Also, if you
      have AOL Instant Message (AIM), which is free, the
      system works seamlessly (no additional downloads), and
      your own AIM list of buddies shows up automatically.
      I hate aol, though I used it for years, but AIM is a
      nice little interface and is truly "bi-dialectical."
      Like you, I'd like to see Webheads get on the buddy
      list for this feature.
      My AIM handle is "ehansonsmi" (of course).
      --Elizabeth

      http://sbc.yahoo.com