Re: Michael, Daf, & Aiden's Presentation on the Missing Link!

  • susannenyrop
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi all - and particularly Buth who did the recording and made a fine
      homepage for the Hawaii presentation with Michael Aiden, Daf and
      Jonathan.

      I enjoyed listening with no major problems, and was able to
      understand almost everything said by Michael, Aiden and Daf (thanks
      to Daf for speaking so distinctly and slow :-). And I enjoyed the
      thought provoking questions from the audience, one asking for visual
      clues. But then, it came to Jonathan's presentation and a homepage
      was projected to my own computer (see URL below) - and my listening
      pleasure was disrupted. It was too late in the evening for me to get
      back and find out how to override this bug, or whatever you would
      call it, in teh recording player. And, after all, I had the PPT
      instead, so I got an idea of Jonathan's message anyway. See it at:

      http://www.learningtimes.net/conferences/hawaii/hawaii_files/frame.ht
      ml

      Any other experiences?

      hugs, Sus