Re: Michael, Daf, & Aiden's Presentation on the Missing Link!

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2003
      It's my pleasure Michael, but I wonder if you will be able to view
      the pages as well.And I wonder if any of you fellow webheads have
      managed to view the pages projected on alado file while lsitening to
      the recorded voice of presenters on that page I created? I
      personally managed to listen to the recording, but couldn't see any
      pages on the linked Alado file.I understood that we can publish an
      alado file including voice and projected pages during a
      presentation.Is this right or am I wrong? Kindly advise anyone.
      Buth

      Michael Coghlan <michaelc@c...> wrote:
      > Thanks for putting this page up Buth. It looks great. I didn't try
      the
      > recording because it would be a bit slow from this hotel
      connection.

      > Cheers,
      >
      > - Michael C.
      >
      > At 02:00 AM 6/29/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      > >Hello Webheads,
      > >Because the voice presentation by michael, in Hawaii, Aiden in
      > >Tiwan, and Daf in Spain was so impressive and very well done,I
      > >created a page to show some screenshots and added the recording
      sent
      > >from Alado.net. i'm not sure if the voice file work, but you can
      > >check.It's a wma file.I have added some comments above each screen
      > >shot, in case you the voice file doesn't work.Please go to the
      > >following URL to see the page:
      > >http://alothman-b.tripod.com/hawaii_wia.htm
      > >
      > >Regards,
      > >Buth

      > >For more information:
      >
      >http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.
      htm

      > >When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any
      other
      > >extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
      > >
      > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • susannenyrop
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hi all - and particularly Buth who did the recording and made a fine
        homepage for the Hawaii presentation with Michael Aiden, Daf and
        Jonathan.

        I enjoyed listening with no major problems, and was able to
        understand almost everything said by Michael, Aiden and Daf (thanks
        to Daf for speaking so distinctly and slow :-). And I enjoyed the
        thought provoking questions from the audience, one asking for visual
        clues. But then, it came to Jonathan's presentation and a homepage
        was projected to my own computer (see URL below) - and my listening
        pleasure was disrupted. It was too late in the evening for me to get
        back and find out how to override this bug, or whatever you would
        call it, in teh recording player. And, after all, I had the PPT
        instead, so I got an idea of Jonathan's message anyway. See it at:

        http://www.learningtimes.net/conferences/hawaii/hawaii_files/frame.ht
        ml

        Any other experiences?

        hugs, Sus