Re: Building immune defense - bugbear virus cured

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 6:45 PM
      Right Maria, Hotmail is a nightmare, that's why I stopped using it
      since my tow hotmail accounts were hacked as well as one home page,
      last year. I learned a lot about hacking since then.Hotmail is
      easier to hack than Yahoo.The best thing to do is never open an
      email message from a starnger, even if it's tempting.And when it's
      from a familiar sender, check the size of the message; if it's too
      large don't open it until you are sure it is from the person you
      know.Sorry Sus for what you are expereincing.Can't say anymore
      than , welcome to the club.
      Regards,
      Buth
      Maria Jordano <maria_jordano@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Susan,
      >
      > You could do what I think Dafne does, forwarding all accounts to
      Yahoo account, which is stronger against virus... Anayway, Hotmail
      these days is a nightmare. It is full of rubish...