teresa's audioconference site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      Dear Michael,

      I also remembered my first audioconference this year at my old university in
      which you gave a great performance, as well as Daf and Chris Johnson. You
      can find it at

      http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/sessions/4apr03-fletras.htm

      I'm glad Buth and Vance have replied through the list, because that will
      help me update our WiA Index page. I hope others will do the same. It will
      help us both.

      Congratulations to you, Daf and Aiden on a great job in the Ed-Media
      Conference in Hawaii. I was very sorry not to participate, but it was a bit
      too late for someone who had to get up at 7 am the next day.

      Cheers,

      Teresa

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > I'm looking for sites that webheads have created on the use of voice
      tools.
      > So far, I've found
      . . .