Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Michael's Presentation on Alado.net

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      Hi Damian and All,

      Yes, The presentation was recorded and Michael will make it available in the near future. I also recorded it, but I have had no time to make it available. It came out very loud and clear, together with the text, web pages and PPT's used.

      The event turned out to be a complete success. We were 19 people online, and Michael reported that even though at the beginning of the pres. there were only 10 people, at the end the room was at its full capacity. Michael did a superb job as planner, speaker, and moderator of the session. It was a WOW event.

      Congrats, Michael!!

      cheers,

      Daf

      "Damianopoulos A. Damianos" <damker@...> wrote:
      Dear Michael and All

      I am so sorry I could not sit up any later for the presentation; I was too
      sleepy by the time I logged off and Georgia was hollering for me to go to
      bed as she had to wake up by 6.30 for work. She cannot sleep if I am
      tinkering away at the computer with all those annoying sounds and chimes and
      whirs. Anyway, I am looking forward to the posting of the presentation url
      as you promised. Have you made a recording with the Alado recording
      facility?

      Sus thanks for your kind words and impressive title.

      Thanks
      Damian.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT