Re: Hawiai & Alado: A Great Voice-Presntation by 3 Webheads !

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2003
      Hi, everyone,

      Buth hit the nail on the head here. Dafne and Aiden made terrific
      presentations, and Michael Coglan did an excellent job of co-
      ordinating the whole session. I was particularly impressed with
      using Alado.net. The voice and text chat as well as the web pages
      refered to were all easily saved to my computer, so I can go back and
      review them anytime. Congratulations on a job well done.

      Chris Jones

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Buthaina"