Vance: It's about Hamza's Message!

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Dear Vance and Webheads,
      I have just found that Hamza, one of my students,sent me a private
      message indicating that he wrote to our list!He asked me if it was
      all right, after he has sent it.He asked me, earlier, where he can
      go online to chat, and I told him he can join W4W and have sent him
      all the necessary links.I repeated thiese information to him in my
      reply to his message few minutes earlier.
      Vance, Hamza told me during the past semester that he has joined
      EVonline2002 and realized that he was in the wrong place.I asked him
      to unsubscribe, however, he told me by the end of the semester that
      was not able to unsubscribe, claiming that he did but found himself
      still receiving messages from the list.I'm sorry about this.Vance,
      please see what you want to do regarding this matter.
      Best,
      Buth