Hi miss Buthaina, Teresa

  • hamza sharaf
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2003
      its me hamza, please forget my old site hamza_friends.tripod.com cuz i think its very bad and i am creating my new site and it will be more fantastic than the old one cuz i learned many thing nowadays.. day by day i learn a new thing on the net i`ll do my best to develop my skills >>>>>> who know!! maybe i`ll be one of the WEBHEADS :)