Re: Using Quia is Easy and Fun!

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2003
      Maria,
      I visited your lovely corner and liked a lot.I was so excited to see
      the Quia exercises with my name there.It is a great honor, and I
      feel very lucky to be a member of this CoP to meet and work with
      people like you.I'm working on more quizzes, I need to create at
      least six more based on the six chapters included in the ESP course
      syllabus.In addition, I also want to try Quandary which I think is
      good for enhancing critical thinking.I wonder if you or other fellow
      webheads have tried.It would be nice to hear some comments.I look
      forward for more cooperation in the near future.
      Buth