Re: WARNING(?)

  • Michael Marzio
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 11, 2003
      My Norton Antivirus (always up to date) also stopped Bugbear in its
      tracks. I'm not sure that McAfee for example, would have been as
      efficient.

      Mike

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita Zeinstejer"
      <rita@z...> wrote:
      > And me, as well, but I believe it didn´t come from Teresa.
      > My Norton antivirus fortunately stopped it.
      > Hope it hasn't infected anybody.....
      > Rita
      >

      > I got the same message. My antivirus told me it was infected with
      the Bugbear virus. I doubt that it actually came from Teresa.

      > John (Dr. Cat)
      >
      > Prof. John H. Steele, Ph.D.
      > English Department
      > University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla
      > jhsteele@c... http://www.eslpalace.com

      email address it was <tmvaz@l...>. The text inside the message(copied
      it without opening the message) was:

      > ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2E72A.998702C0--
      > tuff like this.<BR>    <BR>HAVE A LAUGH =
      > TODAY!!</BODY></HTML>
      >
      > ------=_NextPart_000_024C_01C2C0B4.5C0E9120--
      > s, "virtually"
      > >
      > > YaodongC [me is listening to Vance's story] smiles
      > >
      > > VanceS [back in Abu Dhabi] says, "one of the best stories is
      when I got
      > > on a bus in Jinghong
      expecting it to
      > > last 24 hours"
      > >
      > > VanceS [back in Abu Dhabi] says, "24 hp,
      >
      > There was an attachment, too with the icon of a notepad file
      long line and warn.txt. It looked suspicious. Have you sent it Tere?
      I guess not, hey?
      > Cheers
      > Damian.

    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 11, 2003
        I already have one, Panda antivirus and it is been updated everyday automatically. I have just scanned my PC today and everything is right. :)

        Mar�a

        Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
        Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
        14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130/ +34 607 510 651-

        TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

      • Carol lister
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 16, 2003
          Hi all,

          I'm a lurker (I like this word!) anyway, I'm moving
          and driving across the country (anyone live in North
          Carolina?) and have tons of photos. I want to save
          each and every one of them, but need to copy them to
          CD. Since some of you seem to be photo people I'm
          asking here. First of all a really dumb question.
          Can I burn DVDs with my CD burner? Second, what is
          the best size - pixil, and inches. I may want to blow
          some of them up to 8.5x11 or even larger so I don't
          want to delete too many pixels. What is the optimal
          size?

          Thanks so much for any and all info.
          BTW, did you ever resolve the debate between digital
          vs. analogue cameras? I need a new camera so...

          Thanks!
          Talk later,
          carol boehm
          San Diego CA