Re: Link to your homepage?

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6 4:16 PM
      Hi Webheads--
      the following is an invitation to add your homepage
      if it relates to teaching ESL to adults.
      The CVC is an interesting project.
      --Elizabeth

      --- Andrea Uram <ajuram@...> wrote:
      > Hello Colleagues,
      >
      > I'm in awe at the amount of work so many of you
      > are putting in to write your ESL homepages.
      >
      > Would you be willing to post the url of your
      > homepage
      > on the statewide ESL homepage
      > through the California Virtual Campus?
      >
      > If so, please reply to this e-mail with
      > name
      > school
      > contact information
      > what level your page is appropriate for
      > the url of your page
      >
      > Also, I'd appreciate you forwarding this to ESL
      > colleagues of yours.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Andrea Uram
      > Co-Coordinator
      > ESL Homepage through CVC
      >

      > ---
      > You are currently subscribed to tell-ig as:
      > ehansonsmi@...

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6 4:21 PM
        Talking about adults?

        Does anybody know a good website with biliography, links, lesson plans, etc on EFL for adults?

        Thanks in advance,

        Mar�a

        Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
        Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
        14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130/ +34 607 510 651-

        TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com