Hello Webheads!

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hello to you all,
      This message is to let you know that I'm alive! Excuse me for being
      absent for a long time.It is because I've been very busy with a
      teremendous amount of frusteration.Most of my students were not
      interested in learning.I noticed from previous semesters that some
      students were lazy and very dependent expecting the instructor to do
      everything for them,including thinking! However, the number of this
      kind of students has increased this semester and I noticed that it
      is higher among female students.One might argue and relate this
      issue to the war situation.This is true as one factor behind the
      problem, however, I believe there are other factors contributing to
      the phenomenon or problem, including students' diet, which is mainly
      fast food they buy at the college cafe, in addition to the
      deterioration in the educational system , in general,during the past
      decay.If you are interested, I can talk more and in details about
      this problem later.
      I would like to thank those of you who asked about me directly or
      indirectly.It is really nice to feel that you are missed!The final
      exams begin here tomorrow,so I will be busy for one more week.BTW
      being absent doesn't mean that I was not following the list,I was
      lurking most of the time!
      Best regards,
      Buth