Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Using Quandary

  • Fernanda Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi Maria
      I've used hotpotatoes, but never tried quandary, though I downloaded it
      some time ago.

      I once created a web adventure with a "maze format", but just using html
      files.
      http://www.prof2000.pt/users/estante/web_adventures/thanksgiving/index.html

      I'd like to try it sometime.

      Fernanda

      On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:38:09 -0000
      María <maria_jordano@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Have you ever use this software
      > http://www.halfbakedsoftware.com/quandary/#downloads
      >
      > for creating EFL quizzes? I which way?
      >
      > María

      > For more information:
      >
      > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!

      Fernanda Rodrigues
      Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama
      Setúbal
      http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/essg/escola/default.asp
    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
        Thank you very much Fernanda,

        The link you sent is great!

        Mar�a

        Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
        Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
        14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130/ +34 607 510 651-

        TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

      • Michael Marzio
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
          Hi Maria Daf, Sus et al.,

          Has anyone in WIA used Quandary in their web sites? The examples on
          the HP site are interesting, but it would be a lot more useful to see
          this tool taken closer to its limits.

          Mike

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Maria Jordano