Using Quandary

  • María
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi,

      Have you ever use this software
      http://www.halfbakedsoftware.com/quandary/#downloads

      for creating EFL quizzes? I which way?

      María
    • Fernanda Rodrigues
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
        Hi Maria
        I've used hotpotatoes, but never tried quandary, though I downloaded it
        some time ago.

        I once created a web adventure with a "maze format", but just using html
        files.
        http://www.prof2000.pt/users/estante/web_adventures/thanksgiving/index.html

        I'd like to try it sometime.

        Fernanda

        On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:38:09 -0000
        María <maria_jordano@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Have you ever use this software
        > http://www.halfbakedsoftware.com/quandary/#downloads
        >
        > for creating EFL quizzes? I which way?
        >
        > María

        > For more information:
        >
        > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!

        Fernanda Rodrigues
        Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama
        Setúbal
        http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/essg/escola/default.asp
      • Maria Jordano
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
          Thank you very much Fernanda,

          The link you sent is great!

          Mar�a

          Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
          Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
          14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130/ +34 607 510 651-

          TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

        • Michael Marzio
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
            Hi Maria Daf, Sus et al.,

            Has anyone in WIA used Quandary in their web sites? The examples on
            the HP site are interesting, but it would be a lot more useful to see
            this tool taken closer to its limits.

            Mike

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Maria Jordano