Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Hi from Seattle

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi Chris,

      Wow, how lucky you are having family in Seattle, my favorite city in the USA. I love buying fish, vegetables and flowers in Pike Place Market, walking around Pioneer Square, looking at the different clocks in the streets, crossing the different floating bridges over the lake, watching the Olympic and Cascades Mountains, enjoying Washington fine wine, and of course drinking gourmet cafe at every corner. Oops, sorry, Chris I got carried away by flashbacks

      Enjoy your stay and write a log about your journey. I guess the city is full of flowers during this time. Have you gone whale watching?

      Hugs,
      Daf

      johnschrus <christopher.johnson@...> wrote:
      Hi folks,

      I have been absent for a while because I am relaxing in Seattle.
      My sister got married, and it was nice to see friends and family.

      I will be back in Germany on June 12 and will update you all on
      what is going on with my dissertation.

      Best,

      Chris

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor