Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Hi from Seattle

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi, Chris!
      I adhere to Tere's words, feelings and good wishes...
      Look forward to your next joining us.
      Enjoy!!
      Rita

      Hi, Chris!

      Yes, I've missed you at our latest Sunday chats. We are now in full swing at
      TI2! But it sure is nice to hear that you're having a nice time with family
      and friends and taking it easy. You deserve it! :-)

      Hope to hear about your diss when the time is right. In the meantime, enjoy
      the holidays and have a safe trip back to Germany.

      Hugs, Teresa

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > I have been absent for a while because I am relaxing in Seattle.
      > My sister got married, and it was nice to see friends and family.
      >
      > I will be back in Germany on June 12 and will update you all on
      > what is going on with my dissertation.
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Chris

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
        Hi Chris,

        Wow, how lucky you are having family in Seattle, my favorite city in the USA. I love buying fish, vegetables and flowers in Pike Place Market, walking around Pioneer Square, looking at the different clocks in the streets, crossing the different floating bridges over the lake, watching the Olympic and Cascades Mountains, enjoying Washington fine wine, and of course drinking gourmet cafe at every corner. Oops, sorry, Chris I got carried away by flashbacks

        Enjoy your stay and write a log about your journey. I guess the city is full of flowers during this time. Have you gone whale watching?

        Hugs,
        Daf

        johnschrus <christopher.johnson@...> wrote:
        Hi folks,

        I have been absent for a while because I am relaxing in Seattle.
        My sister got married, and it was nice to see friends and family.

        I will be back in Germany on June 12 and will update you all on
        what is going on with my dissertation.

        Best,

        Chris

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor